Monday, February 1, 2010

Cutest Thing I've Ever Experienced- January 9th 2010

For the past few weeks, I've been talking to my new friend Jake :)
And I hate when he leaves for the night, cause I don't get to talk to him until the next night.
We've gotten pretty close I must say.
Anyway, here's a preview of what just happened to me.

Jake:
here...
just..
close your eyes for a second
and listen to your heart beat

12:28am Jac
if i open my eyes.. and your gone -.-'

12:28am Jake
common

12:28am Jac
okay okay
-closed-

12:29am Jake
make sure you're listening
alright
now don't you feel calm and relaxed?

12:29am Jac
yes

12:29am Jake
(: good
and next time you close your eyes and listen
is your heart going to be beating?

12:30am Jac
yes..

12:31am Jake
very good, I'll be just like your heart, alright?
I'm not going anywhere

12:31am Jac
you're immensely adorable

12:31am Jake
just for you
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment