Monday, February 1, 2010

Best Friends... try the same stupid acts- 08/12/09

I do realize that I am stupid. And I do realize that my best friend is as well.
And just moments ago, I found out why we really are best friends

. jαc[♥] says:
*So a couple weeks ago my dad was outside by himself raking leaves. After about an hour, he came inside with a snapped rake and a bloody nose. When my mom asked him what happened, he just said he fell and rake snapped, and commented on how old it was getting. Little did he know, we were watching him from the kitchen window. He was not raking leaves. He was spinning the rake around pretending to be a ninja when it flew into his face. MLIA

- Kelsey ., ; says:
*hahahaha.
*i would have died laughing

. jαc[♥] says:
*thats like... haha okay
*you know how on shows.. people walk on rakes and they fly up and hit them in the face

- Kelsey ., ; says:
*it actually works...

. jαc[♥] says:
*yeah

- Kelsey ., ; says:
*i've done it...>>

. jαc[♥] says:
*me too

- Kelsey ., ; says:
*doesn't it hurt !
*haha

. jαc[♥] says:
*haha yes!
*but see.. was yours by accident ?

- Kelsey ., ; says:
*well...ok...no...i was seeing if it was possible...

. jαc[♥] says:
*oh... know whats sad

- Kelsey ., ; says:
*you did the same thing...

. jαc[♥] says:
*yeeeeaaaah

- Kelsey ., ; says:
*dude...wow...we fail
*hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment